I have been and still am working through quite a bit of tutorials and courses to improve my skills - here are a few that I recommend.
- Proko - Figure Drawing, Portrait, Anatomy
- Schoolism - Wide variety of courses, either with feedback or as a subscription
- New Masters Academy - Subscription based courses for traditional media
- Ctrl+Paint - Digital Painting, starting from the very basics
- Glenn Vilppu - Figure Drawing, Gesture
- Scott Robertson - Digital Painting, Concept Art, Design
- Feng Zhu Design - Digital Painting, Concept Art, Design
- Sycra - Digital Painting, Carricature, Anatomy, Stylisation
- David Revoy - Digital Painting, Open Source Software, Illustration
Here are the programs I use when working digitally. All of them are open source and available free of charge.
- GIMP - One of my favourites, there's not a lot you can not do with it.
- MyPaint - A simple yet versatile tool for digital painting
- Krita - My favourite program for drawing/painting digitally
- Blender - 3D Modeling and Animation
- Inkscape - Vector drawing tool
- Xara Xtreme - Another great vector and design tool
- Alchemy - Drawing program with great randomizing effects, perfect for ideation
Artist friends, art buddies, teachers and other awesome people.
- Andrew Lim - Fine Art and Plein-Air painting
- Shannon Beaumont - Great teacher for animal drawing
- Jörg Besser - One of my favourite anatomy teachers
- Kassary - Digital Painting and Illustration
- Lalanda Hruschka - Concept Art and Illustration
- Veronika Gruhl - Illustration
- Juliart - Fine Art Painting
Other people's work I used on this website